- Montréal Centre-ville
Administrative Assistant for the Director
Our client, a large company in the transportation industry, is looking for an administrative assistant for the Information Technology Director. This is a permanent position in Downtown Montreal.
- Manage the Director’s agenda
- Coordinate meetings
- Layout documents on Word and PowerPoint
- Manage trips
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications and take necessary actions
- Manage and update documents of various kinds
- Carry out other related tasks
Exigences et compétences
- College Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bilingual, both written and spoken with excellent grammar
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- At ease with computers
- Good priority management
À propos de l'entreprise
Please note that applications must be submitted in English.
Thank you for your interest in this position; only those with the profile our client is looking for will be contacted.
Thank you and we wish you the best of luck in your research.
Please visit braylarouche.com to learn more about us.