- Montréal Centre-ville
Administrative assistant, legal property
Our client, a real estate firm, is looking for an administrative assistant with a legal background. It is a part time opportunity and the position has to be quickly filled.
- Editing various documents
- Answering phone calls and taking messages if required
- Updating the database
- Any other administrative tasks
Exigences et compétences
- High school diploma
- Excellent bilingualism French/English, spoken and written
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Advanced skills in Word & Excel
- Organized and proactive
Thank you for your interest, candidatures who match our client’s requirements will be contacted.
We invite you to visit www.braylarouche.com to learn more about us.