- Montréal Centre-ville
Administrative assistant to the Vice-President
Our client, a large-scale company operating in the transportation industry, is looking for a senior executive administrative assistant. The incumbent will coordinate office activities for the Procurement Vice-President.
- Manage the vice-president’s agenda and prioritize appointments
- Ensure the proper flow of information
- Act as a liaison between internal staff and senior management
- Organize events and coordinate activities (logistics, documents, invitations)
- Manage trips (flight reservations, hotels, etc.)
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications and take necessary actions
- Support other administrative assistants when required
- Input suppliers invoice information in SAP
- Manage VP’s expenses
- Carry out different projects
Exigences et compétences
- College Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Recognized communicational skills
- Very good grammar in English and French
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar position
À propos de l'entreprise
Please note that applications must be submitted in English.
Thank you for your interest in this position; only candidates with the profile our client is looking for will be contacted.
Thank you and we wish you the best of luck in your research.
We invite you to visit braylarouche. com to learn more about us.