- 22.5 hrs/week
Comptabilité et finances
Payroll Manager (JB)
Our client, a company operating in the sports industry, is looking for a temporary part-time Payroll Manager. The incumbent will be responsible of processing payrolls for the company, and will also coordinate and manage the functions of the payroll department. The working schedule is 22.5 hours per week, Monday to Wednesday.
- Ensures the payroll management for approximately 200 employees, including directors, contract sales agents and pensioners for Ontario and Quebec
- Processes all year end transactions, summaries, remittance reconciliations and government reportings in order to successfully close taxation year 2017
- Conducts PIER reviews for Canadian and Quebec pensions as well as employment insurance contributions
- Ensures the filing for RL-1 summaries and amending of T4/RL1/NR forms
- Occasionally trains the Payroll Coordinator on ADP payroll processing, vacation calculation and recording, ADP report auditing and general payroll best practice guidance
Exigences et compétences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 4 years of Ontario and Quebec payroll experience including year and closing procedures
- Completion of the Canadian Payroll Management Certificate, an asset
- Experience with ADP payroll system software
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Please note that applications must be submitted in English.
Thank you for your interest in this position; only candidates with the profile our client is looking for will be contacted.
Thank you and we wish you the best of luck in your research.
We invite you to visit braylarouche. com to learn more about us.