- Montréal Est
- 37.5 hrs/week
Senior Product Manager
Our client, a great company in the field of manufacturing distribution, is looking for a Senior Product Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for managing and promoting the company’s line of products, from market evaluations to sales and strategy coordination.
The offices are located in the east end of Montreal.
- Evaluates the market and foresees demands as well as market potential to find the best ways to serve customers and increase profitability
- Builds strong multi-level relationships with key customers and conducts field visits
- Broadens company exposure at conferences and seminars
- Defines product strategies, requirements and initiatives for execution and sales while ensuring strategic goals are met
- Analyzes, reviews and measures performance of new and existing products
- Reviews monthly financial results
- Works with Sales team and customers to establish product forecasts for inventory management purposes
- Directs the Marketing team on various programs
- Provides product training to Sales and Customer Service teams
- Oversees related product development processes
- Mentors and coaches other Product Managers as required
Exigences et compétences
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Sales and/or Marketing
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in the areas of distribution and/or health will be considered an asset
- Good knowledge of English and French, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Spanish will be an asset
- Customer service oriented
- Good critical thinking
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Growth mindset
Please note that applications must be submitted in English.
Thank you for your interest in this position; only candidates with the profile our client is looking for will be contacted.
Thank you and we wish you the best of luck in your research.
We invite you to visit braylarouche. com to learn more about us.